Everyone at St. Winefrides Residential Home has a personal and professional commitment to providing excellent care.
Aims and Objectives:
• Provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment.
• Treat people equally, respectfully and with dignity.
• Provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence and identity.
• Provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends.
• Welcoming complaints and compliments.
• Acting on your views and comments in a timely fashion.
• Pursue excellence to achieve outstanding outcomes.
• Behave with honesty and openness, building relationships based on trust.
• Conduct regular reviews and close monitoring of our services.
Philosophy of Care:
As our Philosophy of Care St. Winefrides Residential Home look at the 'Whole Person' and not just part of a person. It is so important to identify each person individually in order to bring the right benefits for them. This can be achieved when having awareness of the following:
• Their Physical needs
• Their Social needs
• Their Environmental needs
• Their Emotional needs
• Their Spiritual needs
• Their Intellectual needs
• The vision of St. Winefrides Residential Home is to help people live healthier, happier and more fulfilling lives.
• We aim to play a leading role in driving improved standards across the health and social care sectors.
• We firmly believe in the importance of keeping clients as active and independent as possible.
• We aim to recruit the right people, and develop them through training to make a positive difference to others.
We at St. Winefrides Residential Home know that the thought of moving into care home can often be very traumatic for both residents and relatives but that it is sometimes the only option available in order to maintain personal safety, security and provide appropriate levels of care. Prior to admission, each new resident is encouraged to visit the home to satisfy themselves that the ambience is to their liking.
We provide a unique care and support plan that works for each individual. The first thing we do when we hear from a new client is to get to know the person's life history, likes, dislikes and, of course, their medical history to help us understand their unique needs. Using these information we develop an individual profile and plan of care. We encourage and support people to continue doing as many daily tasks as possible, pursue their interests and hobbies, stay active and spend quality time with family and friends
We will ensure that we work with you and your family, friends, advocates and other professionals involved in your life in gathering all the information we need to make sure we can meet your needs.
Quality of Life:
We understand that quality is crucial to everything we do at St. Winefrides Residential Home. We ensure that everything we do is continually scrutinised. We get feedback from the people who use our services and implement robust systems to monitor our standards.
As a care home provider, we are registered with the Care Quality Commission, the independent regulator of all health and social care services in England, and our home is regularly inspected to ensure that we meet essential standards of quality and safety.